Saturday, October 28, 2017

Enchantments of the Season







Hello Darklings, I hope your Halloween weekend is filled with frightful delights. Still so much to see and do in SL this season, including both The Darkness Chamber Fair and Trick or Treat Lane. If you haven't made it by these events yet, be sure to make time before they end the rounds. 
I'm going to keep this short today and let the pics do my work, but I had to point out this dress from Secret October. I loved the celtic knot work design on it and the whole look was really enchanting to me, like a modern day druid. It just seemed a bit magical and I hope my images capture that for you. 
Be sure to read through the link section, a couple of my items are free in hunts currently going on. All the info is below - shopping slurls included! But you knew that already didn't you?
Happy Shopping!











The following items are available at
Oct 11 - Nov 1

Lucky Tattoo 

My White Eyes 


The following items are available at
Oct 13 - Nov 3

Wicked Dress 

Bat Key 
Includes a color HUD


Macabre Beauty Sponsors

Koffin Nails - Maitreya HUD -  Witchy Ways II
Available at Season Of The Witch
Oct 14 - Nov 4, 2017

Poison Giver Necklace
Available at the Ironwood Hills Halloween Hunt
October 1- Nov 5
Winnie Lips - Omega
Available at the  Underdog Event
Oct 14-Nov 4 
Event Website: Underdog

Rainn eyeshadow

Kimmy Shape
for Catwa Kimberly Bento 




Special Macabre Mentions

ROOD - Drow 
Omega Face & Body applier 
One of the gorgeous appliers available now in the wickedly hard Trick or Treat hunt.
Or you can purchase them at the store if you are not up to the challenge. 



Finishing Touches

The Sarah Hair - Crazy Glitter

Kimberly 



Lara Mesh Body 



Sibyl Anklet 
Includes a texture HUD




No comments:

Post a Comment